Tuesday 6 July 2010

PARK BENCH MEDITATION

I belong to the group of people who have been introduced to meditation and would like to enhance my practice. I particularly love to meditate outdoors in the park on a seated position and I use the technique of focusing and listening to my breath.  For the health of my body and mind, and peace of spirit, I have started to incorporate meditation into my daily life. By meditating I learn to relax and quieten my 'monkey' mind. There is no doubt that meditation is the path to find my way to experience bliss and happiness.

Did you know of ' PARK BENCH MEDITATION'

If you like to watch 'the world go by' then Park Bench Meditation' will come easily to you. It's an interesting way of pulling back your energy and simply allowing the world to revolve all around you while you sit quietly for 30 minutes on a bench.
What a way to meditate!!  I tried in the park one morning and it works!!
'Plant the seed of meditation and reap the fruit of peace of mind.'

2 comments:

  1. HI Toh Ee

    Loved this post! So true... Peter & I don't meditate, but we love to 'people watch'. So we often take long walks, rest & chat, and just let the rest of the world hurry past us. Very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See both of you were actually practising meditation !! Felt good right? Try to avoid talking or answering phone and the effect will be better. You can do it in a mall too. Enjoy your walks and try to meditate more, Namaste to you and Peter. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love opinions, support, feedback and most importantly, hearing your story!